Whether you are interested in giving a one-time gift, monthly gifts, or asking for a gift to CHEO in lieu of a birthday or wedding present, we work with you to ensure you have an option that works for you. Choose one of the links below for more information on the giving opportunity that appeals to your giving needs.
- Make a one-time donation
- Monthly Giving: Join the Bear Care Club.
- Memorial Giving: Pay tribute to the life of a loved one.
- Special Occasions Program: Mark a birth, graduation, wedding or any other milestone by asking for or giving donations in lieu of gifts or in honour of someone’s special day.
- Stocks and Securities: Give a gift of publicly traded securities (stocks, bonds, and mutual funds).
- Legacy Giving: Support today’s and future generations of CHEO children and youth.
- CHEO’S Dream Weavers: Make a life-changing gift to CHEO.
- Multi-year Pledge: If you are interested in making a multi-year pledge please
contact Jacqueline Belsito by email at email@example.com or by phone
- RBC and BMO clients can automatically round up debit purchases and donate the difference to us through ChangeIt.
- Do business with local and regional partners who give to CHEO year-round.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) payments online. We also accept personal cheques via mail or direct deposit. Tax receipts are automatically issued for donations of $20 or more. For donations under $20, a receipt will be issued upon request.
Due to the hospital’s infection control guidelines, patient allergies, safety precautions and limited space, we cannot accept any food products, used items such as used toys, used stuffed animals, used books, used electronic games and videos, and homemade toys
While many used stuffed animals and toys appear new and clean, we still cannot accept them because they may have been exposed to germs, dust, pets and bacteria. All of these create a risk to our patients who may have allergies and fragile immune systems.