The Mike Weir Miracle Golf Drive for Kids has a single mission—to be golf’s premier fundraising initiative to support children’s health and to raise $10 million for children’s hospitals across Canada. Its purpose is to ensure that all children receive the very best care, benefit from world-class research and that their care facilities are provided with proper funding for educational and support programs.
In September 2017, the Mike Weir Miracle Golf Drive for Kids will take place over a two day period at the prestigious Rideau View Golf Club in Manotick. This event will be on the “A-list” of activities taking place in the National Capital Region during Canada’s 150th anniversary year. The event will be of the highest quality and promises to offer an exceptional experience for participants and sponsors alike. Your involvement is crucial to making the 2017 edition successful. Funds raised stay local and help CHEO care for the children and families in your very own neighbourhood.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in the 2017 Mike Weir Miracle Golf Drive for Kids tournament and are pleased to present the following sponsorship levels for your consideration.
If you are interested in more information please contact Vaia Dimas by email at email@example.com or by phone at (613) 738-3593.
CHEO AllStars – $500
- Can’t attend the tournament? Be a CHEO AllStar by making a donation and helping the children and youth at our community hospital.
Presenting Sponsor – SOLD!!
- This key benefactor will have exclusive rights and significant profile over the course of the two-day event – and in the promotional activities leading up to the golf tournament.
- Over $35,000 air-time value with CTV linking your leadership to CHEO.
Cocktail Reception Sponsor – $25,000 – SOLD!!
- As the premiere sponsor of the exclusive Cocktail Reception, you will host an exceptional evening where guests get their first glimpse at Mike Weir and enjoy a fun evening mingling with sponsors, golfers and, of course, Mike.
Junior Tournament Sponsor – $25,000 – SOLD!!
- As prime Sponsor of the Junior Tournament you will support the development of young new golfers while helping the little ones at CHEO.
Champion’s Tournament Sponsor – $25,000 – SOLD!!
- Become the lead sponsor in the Champion’s Tournament and spend the day golfing and meeting others who are passionate about supporting CHEO.
Champion’s Dinner Sponsor – $25,000 – SOLD!!
- As Champion’s Dinner Sponsor, you will host an exceptional evening where guests can enjoy a specially designed dinner and TSN-hosted discussion with Mike about wine and golf course design.
Junior Tournament BBQ Sponsor – $10,000 – SOLD!!
- This sponsorship level gives you the opportunity to address all junior golfers and thank Mike Weir for supporting the development of the sport.
Champion’s Breakfast Sponsor – $10,000 – SOLD!!
- At this level, you are the host with the most – able to welcome all golfers before the start of the golf tournament; a perfect networking opportunity.
Golf Clinic Sponsor – $10,000 – SOLD!!
- As Golf Clinic Sponsor, you will introduce a TSN-personality lead discussion with Mike Weir – and pick up some great golf tips for your game.
Golf Cart Sponsor – $10,000 – SOLD!!
- By providing this sponsorship of your company’s name and logo on each golf cart at the Champion’s Tournament, you are helping to make patient care that much easier for a child at CHEO.
Putting Contest Sponsor – $10,000 – SOLD!!
- What’s a golf tournament without a little fun! As Putting Contest Sponsor you can put a little pep in each golfer’s step.
Miracle Ball Drop Sponsor – $10,000 – SOLD!!
- Help make miracles happen by sponsoring the Miracle Ball Drop – an exciting fundraising element of the tournament. Your very own company ambassador gets to pull the winning ball.
Golfer Gift Sponsor – $10,000 – SOLD!!
- Your company’s name will be at everyone’s fingertips with the Golfer Gift Sponsor. This opportunity is great for logo recognition and brand association.
Champions Fore CHEO – $5,000 – SOLD!!
- Come mingle and network with golfers and sponsors at this two day event.